2019 Student Video Competition: Unlocking the American Dream
The College Promise Campaign, with support from Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, is launching its 2019 Student Video Competition! The goal of this competition is to celebrate diversity in the student experience. Specifically, we want to hear about what college has meant to you, and how it has opened doors to new opportunities in your life.
We ask that you submit a short video on social media where you tell your story in a unique and creative way. Winners will receive college scholarships of $2,500 for first place, $1,500 for second, and $1,000 for third.
Here’s a little more information:
- This competition is open to college students at both two- and four-year colleges and universities, as well as graduating high school seniors.
What should I include in my video?
- Tell us what opportunities college has provided for you. What passions you’ve discovered? What important lessons have you learned? How will college change your life going forward?
- If you’re already enrolled in a College Promise program, tell us how that has changed your life and how the entire nation would benefit from debt-free college.
How do I enter?
- Register – Register for the competition here.
- Follow – Follow us @College_Promise on Instagram and Twitter, and @CollegePromise on Facebook.
- Post – Post your video to social media, and don’t forget to tag the College Promise Campaign, your school, and use #PromiseVideoComp2019 #StudentVoices #CollegePromise
Read the full contest terms and conditions here.